Peace Community Church International is a fellowship of people who believe in the reality of universal love and who strive to walk by inner spiritual guidance as expressed in the following:
- “Every blade of grass has an angel that bends over it and whispers, 'Grow! Grow!'”
- “For those who have an intense urge for Spirit and wisdom, it sits near them, waiting.”
― Patañjali, The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- “But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.”
– John 14:26
- We believe in the universality of a Higher Power, the Source within all beings, and in the spiritual nature of life on earth
- “We are one with All; there is no separation.
- “Life is eternal; there is no death.
- “We are souls in physical bodies – eternal spiritual beings who are on earth to learn specific lessons, evolve to a higher state of consciousness; and become masters of our energy.
- “We live in two worlds at one time, the spiritual world and the physical world.
- “Our feeling part is a reflection of the soul, and our intellectual nature is a tool for each of us to use while on Planet Earth.
- “We are Love, and Peace is within.
We believe in:
- “Angels, messengers of God, experienced through Inner Guidance, our constant source of insight and wisdom,
- “the power of prayer, healing and the laying on of hands,
- “the potential of humankind is to live in harmony, as a family of unconditional love, based on mutual reverence and the respect to live and let live through acknowledging, understanding and living the Ten Spiritual Commandments of Sincerity, Loyalty, Self-respect, Kindness, Reverence, Immortality, Magnanimity, Generosity, Genuineness, and Contentment – for and within ourselves first -- then towards others.
Also, we believe that:
- “Spiritual gifts, inspiration and creativity are in each of us;
- “We communicate beyond the physical senses through the Four Spiritual Gifts of Prophecy, Vision, Intuition and Feeling.
- “Each person has a unique purpose, and inner spiritual communication is the key to unfolding it.
- “We create our reality through our conscious and unconscious awareness.
- “We have the power to transform our lives through such examples as Jesus, Mohammed, Mary, the Buddha, Dr. Francisco Coll and Saint Francis of Assisi.
- “Higher Power, (the Source), (Holy Spirit) is expressed in personal feelings of oneness, joy, strength and peace, and in thoughts and acts of love and acceptance.